Home | Favorites | 中文版 | English
   LED Fluorescent Tube
   Globe Bulb
   Spot Bulb
   iAquaTM LED Pool light
   LED Wall washer (Flood Light)
   LED Downlight
   LED Panel Light
   LED Wall Light
   CFL Replacement LED
   Flexible strip
   Waterproof Flexible strip
   Rigid strip
   Waterproof Rigid strip
   LED Module
   LED Track Light
   LED G4
   LED Driving System
   UL Products
Your location:Home >> Products >> LED Bulb RFG-B001
The key strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption.
When designed properly,an LED circuit will approach 80% efficiency,which means 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light energy.The remaining 20% is lost as heat energy.
Compare that with incandescent bulbs which operate at about 20% efficiency (80% of the electrical energy is lost as heat).
In real money terms,If a 100 Watt incandescent bulb is used for 1 year,with an electrical cost of 10 cents/kilowatt hour,$88 will be spent on electricity costs.Of the $88 expense,$70 will have been used to heat the room,not light the room.If an 80% efficient LED system had been used, the electricity cost would be $23 per year-there would be a cost savings of $65 on electricity during the year.
Realistically the cost savings would be higher as most incandescent light bulbs blow out within a year and require replacements whereas LED light bulbs can be used easily for a decade without burning out.

Model Number


light output

LED source














Advantages of LED bulb
There is no comparison between the cost of LED lights vs.traditional incandescent options.
With incandescent bulbs,the true cost of the bulb is the cost of replacement bulbs and the labor expense and time needed to replace them.These are significant factors,especially where there are a large number of installed bulbs.For office buildings and skyscrapers,maintenance costs to replace bulbs can be enormous.These issuses can all be virtually eliminated with the LED option.

Why our LED bulb
╚ long last lifetime up to 11 years continous opteration
╚ standard warranty 3 years
╚ perfect thermal management
╚ replacement for 25w incandescent bulb
╚ high color rendering index

Sales & Conditions | Stock & Discounted Sales | OEM & Special Project  | Exhibition & Events | Career | Rongfengguang Worldwide
Copyright © 2011-2012 RFG Light Co., Limited Design:Tiandixin
Tel:+86-755-29100781 Fax:+86-755-21509278 Add:Shenzhen City Komeito streets of the Hing Wah Tong Mei Bao Industry Zone Industrial Park II, 5th Floor, Block 6,